Table of Contents Elderflower gin and tonic is a popular refreshing cocktail. It has a light, floral, sweet and refreshing...
Brandy Manhattan is a cocktail made with brandy, vermouth, and bitters. Many people believe that this drink was created in the late 1800s at the Manhattan Club in New York City.
60 ml Brandy
15 ml sweet vermouth
15 ml dry vermouth
1 dash Angostura bitters
Garnish with a cherry or lemon peel.
The Brandy Manhattan is a popular cocktail that has a strong flavor.
1. Fill a mixing glass with ice cubes.
2. Add 60 ml of brandy to the glass.
3. Add 15 ml sweet vermouth and 15 ml dry vermouth to the glass.
4. Add 1 dash of Angostura bitters to the glass.
5. Stir well until the ingredients are chilled.
6. Strain to a cocktail glass.
We think that the best option to serve this cocktail is in a coupe glass, but there are some people who prefer to serve it in a martini glass.